Thursday, February 01, 2007

Back from heaven...

some of my last pictures in the andaman and nicobar islands not far from Thailand....
not too much to say... it was just wonderful!
I went scuba diving 12 times!
Mathieu did his open water course...
More about scuba diving in the next topic.


Matthieu mode beau gosse...
a new fan of scuba diving!
On shaving strike!

Sunset on one of the trees broken by the tsunami

Le trio gagnant!

on s'occupe comme on peut sur le ferry

India forever!

Sunrise at 50 meters of my bamboo hut...

In front of the scuba diving club
Little girl met in a field helping her parents

have fun!

plutot sympa la plage....

young girl met after a walk in the jungle to go to elephant beach

Deep blue sky

I think the most beautiful scene I saw in my life...
It was just amazingly beautiful.

children playing in a small village

Fishing Jumbo

Pictures are from matthieu and you can see more on:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/matthieu-aubry/

No comments: